Making sure your car is ready for the road is an important pre-holiday check that is all too often overlooked. No matter the age or value of a car; these are all relevant.
Please follow this simple 9 point checklist to minimise the chance of car trouble spoiling your well earned get away. If you are in any doubt please contact the friendly, helpful team at Premier Group for assistance.
- Check engine oil – if necessary top up with the correct grade as recommended for your car.
- Ensure you have your car jack and crucially know where the locking wheel nut key is.
- Check coolant levels
- Ensure you have plenty of screen wash
- Check condition and level of tread on tyres.
- Test your air con is producing cool air. Low efficiency can be rectified with a re-gas by Premier Group.
- Check your wiper blades are in good condition and effectively clear the screen. Remember, even if the weather is good now, it can change quickly especially Summer thunderstorms.
- Check all lights are working. Ask a friend to help check your brake lights.
- Be sure you are adequately covered by a breakdown company. Don’t end up on the side of the road without help a call away.
For all you car repairs and servicing needs call Premier Group on Cannock (01543) 426378.